New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Monday, November 8, 2010
Crucible - Part II
After nine more days of being down here at home, I am just going to try to push through. I don't feel like myself at all yet. Hard to put my finger on exactly what is going on... I just don't feel well.
The doctor doesn't know what happened to me except I had a very "angry" section of inflamed small intestines that shut down. Surgery didn't help find the cause. Anyway, as for appreciating all that I do have after being in so much pain, I wrote down my "raw" feelings during my hospital stay... 1). I was so grateful for kind nurses because I was totally dependent upon them. (GRATITUDE) 2). Huge realization of how many others were suffering around me (EMPATHY) 3). It could always be "worse!" (GRATITUDE & GRACE).
In the play "Our Town" Emily says, "Do human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?
I'm trying, very hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I guess we can be grateful it was a crucible and not a gethsemane. Love ya and glad today was better.
I love to read your thoughts! Be brave. You will be at Zumba in no time!! Love you
I'm so sorry! I hope they a.) figure it out or b.) it never happens again!
Post a Comment