New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Saturday, November 13, 2010
KINDNESS CORNER.....
Each day a little more energy is returning...( remember I said " a little!") I do know that many people suffer daily with challenges that are so much worse than what I've recently experienced. My heart goes out to them. I am grateful though for this reprieve.
I have so many wonderful friends & family.... my hospital room was full of beautiful flowers and cards wishing me well. People came by to check on me, visit, help out Alain at home, (his friend brought over a bunch of college kids to rake all of our leaves... millions of them!), drive Arlene to the places she needed to go, brought in delicious food, made phone calls. I was truly touched and humbled. I now need to be a much better friend and family member.
THANK YOU ALL!
I am now gearing up to have Jamie, Aaron & family move in with us next week-end! They will be looking for a new home, and we will become pretty cozy during the process I'm sure. My grandchildren melt my heart into a big, wet puddle.... I can't wait to see, hold and kiss their cheeks off!
Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment