This is my "Baby!" Shells just turned "23" and I can hardly believe it!
She was the cutest little punkin seed ever. (Still is...) No matter where I took her when she was little, people would rave about her eyes.
Michelle was always pretty easy going unless I put her in a new situation. Then panic would set in. She would cry until she got the "sup-sups!" Eventually she would get used to the new situation and do wonderfully!
I am thankful for her kindness, sensitivity and spunk. She has a passion for life and people. I love her willingness to always improve herself! We miss Michelle and Judson but know they are doing well and contributing to all those lucky enough to associate with them in Texas!

2 comments:
Thank marmie, I feel apart of the family now... haha. I realized the other day I don't have my baby book, I've wanted to show Judson some of those pictures that you posted. I love you and miss you tons.
That picture of Michelle in the light blue dress with the lace around the collar is stunning. She had to have been one of the most beautiful children I have ever seen. No wonder she grew up to be so stunning. I don't think I have ever even seen some of those pictures! I can't believe my baby sister is so grown up! Love you Michelle!!
Post a Comment