New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
....random thankfulness!
November 3...
Just love twinkly lights!! Holidays are brighter when you can plug in or turn on more "light!"
Everyday I watch the twinkle come through my flour, sugar and cookie jars! I used to have grapevine and twinkle lights around my front door in California. I miss that porch so much. I swear the people who bought the house, bought it just for the front porch. My daughter was in the old neighborhood recently and said it looked exactly like when we lived there. The furniture, everything! So...if feeling blue... buy a strand of lights and put them in a place where they will cheer you up and put a twinkle in your eye! It works, I promise!
Labels:
Twinkle Lights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I was just telling Ronda how I put dried orange slices on my tree and how the white lights twinkle through them. I love it! A little twinkle and a sparkle does make me feel happy inside!!
Everytime you post I get homesick! I love your little home-y touches. I need to make those oranges that ang made. Those are too dang cute!
You are one of the twinkles in my soul Seester Seester!!
Post a Comment