Saturday, October 31, 2009

TRICK OR TREAT!!

TIS HALLOWEEN... Couldn't help but laugh a little because it is now my daughters and daughter-in-law that have (get) to worry about Halloween costumes. My girls know that I have always bemoaned Halloween. It just seemed like when they were young, we struggled to get the things we needed and "I" wanted and then dag- nab-bit, I had to worry about what to dress the kids in for Halloween. I wasn't the "sewy" type, so I just went for the good old trusty "cheer-leading outfit" from the 70's. Bought some pom-poms and put lots of blush on their cheeks.. Ta-Day!!! It worked for about four years, and then I started to hear, "Why do I always have to be a cheerleader?" OK... so I beg for forgiveness now..."Am I forgiven?" Disclaimer... (Brandon was never dressed in the cheerleading costume). I believe he spent many a year as a "foot-ball player." Or was that Jeb? Anyway... Happy Halloween and I really can't wait to see some pictures of my adorable grandchildren out gathering treats for tricks!!!

4 comments:

jamie t. said...

You are forgiven.... I guess :) I have to say that I do loath the whole stress of figuring out costumes but this year they are to die for in their princess costumes. Can't wait to send you pictures :)

Michelle and Judson said...

yes, the cheerleader, haha forever cheerleader. I guess I should learn how to sew soon right, so I don't keep the family tradition of "loatihng" :o)

Star 6 said...

Oh my gosh you are just TOO adorable.

Thompson said...

It's over!! Hallelujah!!! Cute pictures coming soon!