My front yard is a splash of yellow. Bright yellow! We have clumps and clumps of daffodils all over. Because it is just "sort of" spring, they are still very beautiful. As soon as the weather warms up they will be goners. The peas that I planted the middle of April are also poking up through the ground! I made a chicken pot pie a few days ago and in it were carrots from our garden last year. So grateful for the "earth" and my hands that can work in the soil!
On our walk today, I was just telling Rhonda how beautiful your flowers were. I can't wait to see them in person. I hope the good weather keeps up. Love ya!!!
New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Mormon Dodger Night 2012
-
Go Dodgers Go!!! Bummer, another loss. I really feel that my presence is
bad luck. Fortunately, the night was filled with a lot of neat experiences
a...
CHRISTMAS 2010
-
*This is a copy of a Christmas card I sent out years ago and I still love
it today. One year I got so overwhelmed with all the trappings of the
holiday th...
2 comments:
On our walk today, I was just telling Rhonda how beautiful your flowers were. I can't wait to see them in person. I hope the good weather keeps up. Love ya!!!
They are so beautiful! I wish that I had a garden to enjoy. Someday right?
Post a Comment