Just wanted to share these beautiful blossoms from our little apple tree. It is in the front yard. Last year we didn't get any apples. So very sad about that... but lots of neighbors shared their extras.
Two summers ago the doorbell rang and a little boy was standing there. He ask me if he & his friend could pick an apple from the tree. I said, "Sure, but just one OK?" He said, "OK, it's just that every time we walk by they are SO TEMPTING!" Adorable!
New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....

1 comment:
That is cute that he would ask! I bet your yard is going to be just beautiful! I can't wait to come and eat all of your rasberries!!!
Post a Comment