
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!!
February 3, 2009 ...Just wanted to wish my baby boy the happiest of birthdays! (This baby boy will be 31 today and has four babies of his own!) I'm positive all mothers go back to the day and minute their children were born. In my case, it was THE greatest "defining moment" of my life. I was no longer "me"... I became "mOm!" You DON'T ever forget that first cry, the first smile, giggle, sickness... the first step, the first "I love you," the first colored picture they draw of you (and your arms are coming out of your head and it's the cutest thing you have ever seen.) The first day of Kindergarten sending them away on that big yellow bus..., first loose tooth, baptism, cub scout uniform, passing the sacrament, first traffic ticket, first football game, basketball game, first girlfriend, high school graduation, college, mission, marriage to the most wonderful girl, and now FATHERHOOD... where the circle begins all over again.
I want to say Happy Birthday to a very wonderful son who was a joy to raise, and who honored me in every sense of the word. Thank you for giving me a beautiful daughter-in-law and four beautiful grandchildren to cherish! Love always... mOm
4 comments:
I loved seeing all of those pictures! I have a lucky girl to have Boo has my big brother!
What a handsome devil! Brandon we all love you so much! Time is just flying by. Cute pictures mom. I loved readng everything you said about motherhood! It is so true!!!
Happy Birthday Boo! Wow your old :o) Judson and I wish we could be there to celebrate. Have a fun day with your family, and get some sleep... We love you so much. Thanks for always being such a great example to me.
What a beautiful post! Thanks for sharing your great memories. Brings back feelings of first time motherhood to us all.
Post a Comment