Thursday, February 5, 2009

...a fast learner!!

Ding Dong! I opened the door, but no one was there!! Strange! I looked down and my little valentine was sitting there all alone. I quickly looked to the left... then to the right.... not a sound, peep, or movement of any kind. Wow, whoever it was, they were FAST! As I picked it up and read the verse, I knew it was from my sweetheart. But how did he get away so fast? Sheer talent I guess! He said he wanted to sneak inside and put it into our "valentine box" but decided to leave it on the doorstep instead. Fast learner... big score honey!! Thank-you!

4 comments:

jamie t. said...

too cute! I wish someone would leave a prize on my doorstep! Alain is so thoughtful :)

Gina woodhouse said...

Wow, he's amazing! And early too!

Michelle and Judson said...

He's a quick one... so cute. We're too poor for cute Valentine surprises haha. hey there's no snow...where'd it go???

Sherry said...

That is beautiful! your are so lucky