Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow.. Glorious SNOW!!!

HAPPY 2009! I wasn't sure if I would keep posting this year, but I've decided it is probably a good thing for many different reasons... which I won't take the time to share right now. Anyway, Rexburg has been "blessed" with an abundance of snow/moisture...and the farmers are delighted. We too have been blessed with an abundance of "blessings." Alain was able to keep his employment and even come out with a nice raise. Lot's of wonderful things falling from heaven, right?

2 comments:

jamie t. said...

Mom, you're becoming quite the photographer. I have to say I miss you oodles but I don't know if I miss that snow. Then again... the girls would love it! That snow is sure pretty but I bet you can't wait for Spring.... in July!

jamie t. said...

Hi Nana,
we just wanted to tell you that you can come see us anytime. There is no snow here and warmer than it is in Idaho. We could play princess dress-up, watercolor, watch movies, and eat mommys yummy food, :) Tell Papa hi and that we miss him too.

Love, Anna and brookie