New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Saturday, December 27, 2008
I'll be Home for Christmas.....
...well not everyone that we wish could come! We tried to enjoy the holidays... food, grandkids, & more food and sweets. So grateful for the birth of the Savior Jesus Christ and the peace and love this gift offers us in our lives each day. The second picture below is of Brooklyn Tonks pointing to her Papa... the picture below that one is worth a thousand words... poor Alain shoveling and blowing snow for three to four hours each day. Rexburg got hammered!! (He still loves it here though). We enjoyed the most delicious Christmas Eve Dinner held at Alain's parents home in Sugar. There were twenty-six people there and afterwards we watched "The Nativity Story" put on by all the children (and a few grown men as donkeys!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment