Friday, February 25, 2011

Time seems to be going quickly/slowly... Hard to describe. This picture helps describe how I am feeling. Still in bit of a fog/haze. (This ginormous cold has not helped one bit!!) I have been so very blessed by my Heavenly Father and my earthly angel family and friends... I came across this thought last night: "Like a baby bird broken from its shell, I am learning to fly again." I'm not really ready to fly yet, but I know I must/will/can!

4 comments:

fran said...

You're an amazing woman Donna. I'm so sorry for you're loss. :(

Star 6 said...

I know that you are an eagle coming out of that tiny shell and you can do this.

Thompson said...

I love you Mom!!!

Unknown said...

Donna!!!!!!! My heart is aching for you and your children and grandchildren. My thoughts and love are with you.
Lori