Monday, December 6, 2010

I have the most adorable "house guests!"

Jamie & Aaron have moved in with us and they are our official "house guests." These grandchildren are simply a blessing to have around! I just about kiss Carter's cheeks off every day. Brooklyn (4 1/2) is very independent and entertains herself for the most part and cracks me up with her "common sense and logic!" I asked her what she wanted to do when she grows up and she replied,"I am going to be a cowgirl!" "Oh, I replied, and what do you do when your a cowgirl?" In a serious tone as if to say, "You don't know? "You call the animals!" "Oh, and how do you call the animals," I asked? She then let out the most delightful little, "yoddle a layie yoodle a layie yoodle layie hee who! (You get the picture). I just busted up because she was so dead serious! Our red-head Anna (first grader), has decided to take piano lessons from her Nana and so far.... being the delightful red-head that she is, we have already had a few power struggles, but I think I've nipped them in the bud and we are going to have a concert pianist in our family!

3 comments:

Michelle and Judson said...

Oh my goodness...too much fun going on in that house. Does Carter look like A or what?! I laughed so hard when I saw that pic of him, he's getting so big...aww! Hang in there with those lessons marmie, she will appreciate it one day...I PROMISE

Star 6 said...

Yes, I agree there is too much fun going on in that house and i love, love, love the new blog design. So dang cute!! Now I need a daughter to help me with mine! Love ya seester!!!

JessandKeriHatcher said...

I want to squeeze and kiss Carters cheeks too!!!Just another one of your grandbabies I want to kidnap and make my own. How fun to have your grandbabies around more often! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I took a deep sniff of your gingerbread men from last year-Love Love Love them;)