Sunday, October 10, 2010

These are a few of my Favorite (summer) Things....

Nothing is more precious than a newborn...nothing! Carter is only two weeks old and you can still see heaven in his eyes. Precious!
Time for a movie.... but first a picture! Cheese! Adoree-blay!
GOT MILK?
This is how Emma looked for the first five days after arriving here. No clue why she didn't want her mother, her nana, her sisters.... she was just miserable. (I think 2 year old molars had something to do with it!)
Papa kept the girls busy in his shop. They spent hours on a "secret" for Nana. Ellie and Anna were so worried Paige or Brooklyn might "give it away." Not a peep was uttered and I was SO surprised with a beautiful new bench for the yard!
Coloring, cutting, pasting, creating.... seemed like we went through reams of computer paper! We now have handmade treasures, letters and pictures to keep FOREVER!
If anyone was sleepy, we would just grab baby Carter and head for the couch! The sun streaming in just enough to stay nice and warm and he was a bundle of joy to hold!
Emma had her bottle for "refreshment" and the rest of us were waiting for the fire to get hot enough so we could eat our "smoores!"
Here is Emma after she found her smile, doll and a stroller to push around the house!
This picture was taken three summers ago and I just can't believe how BIG everyone keeps getting... 2007
2010 Brooklyn sharing a super special kiss for Papa!
Super silly cousins!
One of the "hundred" faces of Paigie Waigie!
All ready to go to church.... (just across the street!) Again, what can I say....precious. I have the most beautiful grandchildren EVER!

3 comments:

Michelle and Judson said...

Sooo cute mom, its funny bc their all girls haha, we have so many neices! You look great by the way, I really haven't seen any pics since you lost all that weight!

jamie t. said...

What a trip it was! It was too much fun eating and playing and eating and playing. Miss you and Alain too much.

Jenna said...

Wow, what a fun summer, and super-cute kids! I loved looking at every single picture!