Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just tell it straight...

Yesterday Jamie called and I spoke with Anna... (post kindergartener with quite a bit to say these days)... Jamie then asked Brooklyn if she wanted to talk to Nana. She quietly said, "no." I then told Jamie to tell Brooklyn that if she didn't start talking to her Nana on the phone, that she was going to fly there and tickle her until she "tinkled" her pants! Hilarious giggling broke out between them. Then Brooklyn told her mom, "Mom, I'm just super busy!"

2 comments:

Michelle and Judson said...

She's good at that isn't she, at least she gave an explanation this time...haha. Ur back yard picture is so cute with your iron bench and everything! Love you miss you

jamie t. said...

That's my girl. If it makes you feel any better, she won't talk to anyone on the phone.

She didn't talk to me once while we were in Utah. This girl has her priorities way out of line!