skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Is it any wonder I need a few "pick-me-ups now and then?" (Just a few minutes ago I looked out the window and it was snowing....
again!)
I ordered these Parker Bowls from Crate & Barrel a few weeks ago. As I spent Mother's Day in the hospital with Alain (he is doing fine now, thank you for asking!)... I told him this morning that my recent spending spree is in honor of that day and gifts to me..... from me! Don't worry Dave Ramsey fans.... we have our emergency fund, food storage, and are completely out of debt except for the house. Life is short... (my first daughter will turn 30 next week...aughhhh), so I am grateful for things of beauty and grateful for eyes to see them with and a thankful heart that feels like it will burst because of all I have been blessed with!
An interesting task... write down five goals you want to accomplish in your lifetime! Now write down five goals you want to accomplish this next year! Now write down five goals that you would want to accomplish if you had six months to live! Now write down the things you have done in the past week... (how you have used your time....), do any of last weeks tasks correspond to any of your lifetime, yearly or six months to live goals? I found it very interesting. Any thoughts?
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!! I love love love your new bowls. Pick me ups are definantly needed from time to time. What a fun burst of color to add to your never ending snow! I'm going to do your goal challenge, sounds interesting. I miss you mom! Miss me :):)
Those are too cute mom! I love them so much. You deserve it with all that snow. Yuck!
mom...soo cute, I still think mine are cuter, ok they're both cute, you got stripes, I got dots! :o) Boo for snow, I'll give you fifteen degrees from here...?
Thanks for the FHE idea :) and I too love the bowls. :)
Post a Comment