skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is "Ellie Jellie.... tickle your belly!!" She is our first granddaughter and we were so blessed to be around her so much when she was a baby. We watched her rolling over, crawling, walking, etc. What a joy! She drew this "Thank-You" picture to Nana & Papa when she was "4!" This summer while visiting us in Idaho, she said to me out of the blue..."Nana, I have never touched the temple!" Goodness, gracious I thought and said to her, "Well then... tomorrow we are going to go and touch the temple." She, Paige and I dressed up and drove to the Rexburg Temple... first we did the touch..., took pictures, then we went inside the waiting room and sat ever so quietly in the chairs for a few minutes!" Such fun & gratitude for her little sweet spirit that wanted to "touch the temple!"
1 comment:
What a sweet story about the temple! She is such a sweet heart.
Post a Comment