Anna Banana is our gorgeous little "red-head." She is our second granddaughter. Anna started kindergarten this year and "loves" it! She is a busy little thing... coloring, creating, pretending... and somewhat of a tease to her younger sister. She has a squeaky little voice that is so adorable. In fact, I have a hard time differentiating between her and Brooklyn! Anna called me the other day inquiring if I had "received her letter?" To my great pleasure in was in the mail yesterday.... hence the first picture is of "Nana & Anna" amongst the pretty flowers. Precious!
Anna Banana loves her nana! What adorable pictures mom. I don't think I've seen the one in the cowboy hat. We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas :)
New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Mormon Dodger Night 2012
-
Go Dodgers Go!!! Bummer, another loss. I really feel that my presence is
bad luck. Fortunately, the night was filled with a lot of neat experiences
a...
CHRISTMAS 2010
-
*This is a copy of a Christmas card I sent out years ago and I still love
it today. One year I got so overwhelmed with all the trappings of the
holiday th...
3 comments:
Anna Banana loves her nana! What adorable pictures mom. I don't think I've seen the one in the cowboy hat. We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas :)
So cute, I want to rip that hair out of her head it's gorgeous and you know she'll hate it her whole life haha.
Anna Banana loves her Nana.....I think that could be the makings of a wonderful childrens book!!!!!!
Post a Comment