New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Monday, July 13, 2009
Thompsons surprise arrival & Monday river trip!!
Sunday night the door bell rang. Brandon went to answer and said, "Some guy in a blue shirt ran away from the door." I said, "Well, open it...there may be cookies!!" As we opened the door we saw a baby sitting in a car seat with a sign reading, "FEED ME!" I realized it was baby Emma all the way from Seal Beach, California!!!!! I screamed and ran outside looking for the rest of them. What a fun, fun surprise.
On Monday we drove up near Island Park to go down "Warm River." The scenery was just breath-taking. The babies did pretty well considering and the little kids even got out and "floated" themselves down for a few minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment