I woke up this morning to more snow. The mornings are beautiful, everything is pure white and fresh. It's when it starts to melt and become "slush" and the snowbanks turn black from all the cars driving by. I'm very spoiled because Alain always has it all shoveled and blown everywhere... but our driveway and sidewalks. I'm still recovering mentally from my "wipe-out" on the ice. My tailbone feels better, but I am a wreck because I'm so afraid I might do it again!! We did "web-cam" with Brandon and Amanda and kids and they were enjoying their 70 degree Southern California weather that day. We got to see Isabella and I just couldn't stand how adorable she was. I'm going to beg them so send pictures so I can post. She is too precious... Well, I've put all the "love" back in the closet until next Valentine's time, and I think I'm going to go now, look at some seed catalogs and wait for spring...
New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....

1 comment:
thats too bad, I love my weather! haha just stay inside and you won't ever fall again. miss you. cute big snow man
Post a Comment