New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Monday, October 27, 2008
Look who's fresh from heaven...
Congratulations to Brandon & Amanda! FRIDAY, OCTOBER 24th, precious Isabella Noema Wood arrived into the loving arms of her mom and dad. Amanda was a true pro once again and delivered her like a trooper Brandon said. She weighed 6 pounds 5 ounces and was just 18 inches long. Her big brothers can't give her enough hugs and kisses. Alain and I got a peek at her last night on the "WEB CAM!" We are so proud of you Amanda & Brandon. Can't wait to see you all. Love mOm & dAd
Isabella with her BIG brothers Isaiah (6 1/2), Joshua (5) & Jason (almost 2)!
I don't know whose "doll house" Joshua got a hold of, but Isabella will have to become a fighter for "her" territory it looks like!
Labels:
Isabella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment