New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Monday, October 20, 2008
Anna prepares for Primary Talent Show....
This video was taken two summers ago when Alain and I watched Anna (Jamie & Aaron's daughter), for about four days while they were moving their things to Portland! She will soon be performing this for her Primary Talent Show. Last Sunday she was in her Primary Sacrament Meeting Program and said her line all by herself...My mom cooks food for us! Wow, my grandkids are wonderful! Hee Hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Which one of your kids has such an adorable daughter... oh ya she is mine! I love that I can comment now! Miss you oodels!
Ok, so that was the most darling video of my little niece!! Sure love your blog mom!
Post a Comment