New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Thursday, December 6, 2007
It's beginning to look a lot like...
Alain got out his ever faithful ladder last Saturday morning and helped get the lights up! It was "soooooooo cold!" Every few minutes we were blowing on our fingers trying to get feeling back in them.

I don't have a clue why this is blue or why it is all underlined. So I'm taking a deep breath and forging onward with my blog! Here is the kitched with all the snowmen and gingerbread men!
Wish I could blink my eyes and have you all here!
This is one of my little Reading Club classes. I had to take a picture of them because I have been dying how much this one little boy looks like Paige. Does he? Or am I just missing that little cuss? (Johnny... I think this is what a son would look like!) It was rewarding to be there working with them each day, but I am so relieved to have a break! Yahoo!!

Adam came for Thanksgiving and picked up the Trooper. It now has a new proud owner!
We love you all!
The Parents
Labels:
Getting ready for Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment