Monday, May 14, 2007
Hello everyone. This last week has been busy for us. We have accomplished a few things that were on our spring list. One of the fun task at hand is painting the deck railings. I started doing that on Saturday and with Grandpa's help we completed three sections. We have the equivalent of three and a half sections left to do. I haven't started work yet, but it will come soon enough. I am grateful for a little more time to get a few things done. We have been having fun working in the yard as well. There is so much to do and we seem to run out of time trying to get it all done. It is also time to plant the garden. You can see why the extra time is helpful right now. Mom is still working at the school. She is counting down the days (three weeks) to summer vacation. She loves the kids she is teaching, but she also misses being home. When things get going for me at work she may choose to be home again. We will see what happens. This coming week we have Stake Conference. We will have Elder Holland and a new member of the Seventy here. The Stake Presidency has asked me and a few other people to provide a low level security for the Saturday meetings. Sunday we will be at the Hart building on campus and the Campus Police will take care of things there. I always look forward to being part of the security detail for our leaders. I feel like I'm doing my part to help the Lord's work move forward. Well, I better get outside and start painting. We hope you all have a wonderful week.
Love,
The Parents

No comments:
Post a Comment