New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Lord Help the Mister....who comes between Me & My Sister.....
Drove to Wyoming to the beautiful Star Valley... to spend
a couple of days with my "big sister!" It was just the two
of us relaxing and puttering and enjoying the beauty of
the surrounding area. We took some fun drives and
enjoyed "girl talk!" I ate the best Halibut I have ever
eaten there in Afton, Wyoming!
Don't these pictures just want you to take a big, deep
breath? My favorite color green EVERYWHERE!!
We noticed this eagle just sitting on the horse corral. It
took off and flew onto the entrance of the ranch and just
watched the traffic go by...
Here was my best close up before he/she flew
away.... this is a young eagle, but was just
beautiful to see and listen to...
We needed to go down to the chicken coop and use the
"pooper scooper:... clean out the water...
check for FRESH EGGS... yum...yum!
and just listen to the "bok" "bok" "bok" .......
Look close to see "Charlotte's Web!"
...almost time for the first cutting of hay.... ( but the head
farmer was out of town....
...just a few of the guys keeping their eye on us!
My sister & I are both in love with "Williraye!" She has
the cutest holiday figurines ....
Thanks sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What great pictures! It looks so beautiful. Thank goodness for sisters!
Sisters are the best! I feel so bad for my friends who don't have one!
Seester, Seester You are the bestest seester in the whole wide world. You make my world all the better
My goodness, you guys did have fun. It looks gorgeous there.
Post a Comment