
Recently my sweetheart joined a
gang!
I guess in the "motorcycling" world, once the word is out that you like to ride... the gang grabs you, initiates you and you are a member for life! No getting out! They are all great men who live and work here in Rexburg.
Also, we have the most incredible trails and the Sand Dunes to ride in here in Idaho!
When I saw these pictures I couldn't believe that he still looks like an 18 year old out jumping and riding his heart out. I did tell his friends to please don't bring him home broken... Alain said, "What she means is just bury me first!"
Can I just say how much I love that guy!
4 comments:
What does that guy think he is 20! I hope he doesn't kill himself. What a stud!
Rarrrrrrh! He's still got it;)
wow, now THAT is impressive!!
whoa, look at that jump, how tight is that... (is that motorcycle lingo?? haha) He's ripin it up. I guess we all wish we could be kids again. Woo Woo
Post a Comment