New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Monday, February 1, 2010
I thought December flew by.... but January feels like a blur! Our highlight at the end of the month was a chance to fly to California and be with Isaiah (our first grandchild) on his birthday and baptism day! Brandon baptized and confirmed him a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! In spite of the number of people there... I was able to make my way to where I had a good view of the event. My heart took pictures and I felt so grateful for my sweet posterity.
My sweetheart flew back home, and I stayed an extra five days with John, Angela & girls. Michelle flew in on Monday and we had a couple of days together. We visited the great and spacious "South Coast Plaza" and I was like a kid in a candy shop... (puts Rexburg's Wal-Mart to shame....duh!) We had a lot of fun watching movies, organizing, snacking and even a trip down to the beach to let the girls play on the beach playground. A beautiful orangie/pink sunset finished off the day. Emma (18) months performed a nightly "Indian Chant" that entertained us all. Paige entertained us as usual with her dramatic antics and Ellie colored and drew a suitcase full of pictures for me to bring home and share with papa! I enjoyed seeing the color "green" again but was grateful to make it safely back home... even with the freezing cold snow and ice. A big, gigantic thanks to Michelle for making it possible to fly "Southwest Airlines."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Come see me! :) I'm glad your trip was good. Love you mucho
Too Cute....Is that really you and your sweetheart holding hands in that darling valentine glove?....too cute!
Post a Comment