Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blessed Christmas 2009 ...

Wood Family...Tonks Family... came over the freeway and through the woods to Papa and Nana's to celebrate Christmas. Our special friend Arlene with us... Laughter... (big time) noise.... wiping noses and tears.... Christmas Eve ham, twice baked potatoes, Aunt Shawna's Yummy Salad and rolls with home-made jam... Brandon's Christmas Day Chili, Amanda's Salsa, flat bread, goat cheese and hummus, Jamie's Tortellini.... Nana's hot chocolate, chocolate spoons and chocolate marshmallows... Brownies for dinner, Nativity Play.... One wise man, two shepherds and one angel who couldn't hold still for a costume. A granola bar and milk for Santa, brown sugar for the reindeer, and everyone named gifts they would give to Jesus this upcoming year.... Yes... Christmas was Merry & Bright!

3 comments:

Thompson said...

Oh my goodness! I really feel like I missed out on some craziness but mostly fun and precious moments with my family! I can't believe how much everyone is growing up. Anna and Brooks hair is amazing! The boys looked so handome in their costumes and Isabella looks like a doll. Tell Arlene hi! I miss my family. Waaaaaaaa!! Happy New Year Mom and Alain.

Michelle and Judson said...

Ohhh, that live nativity with the Wood kids put me into tears, I cannot wait to do that with my kids!!! What a great memory mom. It looks like it was a cold, white, fun Christmas! Happy Happy New Year

Michelle said...

Hi Donna! What fun to read and see everyone growing up and getting bigger. Cute, cute grandkids! Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to you and Alain! :)