Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16... Day 16... of Random Thankfulness!

I had a little interruption in my "thankfulness" schedule. I'm back and I wanted to say on this day how thankful and grateful I am for a " big sister!" We just spent the past five days together. I was treated to a pedicure & thought I had died and gone to heaven. (We both have such cute toes!) We ate the best seafood in the world, shopped, watched Glen Beck, etc. and on Friday drove to SLC to visit my two nieces and their adorable little families. I got to hold little seven week old "Lila Mae" (middle name is our mom's), and feed her a bottle. I wiped a few noses, gave kisses and hugs... tried to entertain a 2 1/2 year old during sacrament meeting, whew! A good time was had by all! My sister and I went out of control watching the movie, "2012" ... we each ate a large buttered popcorn...yikes... the movie was so "far-fetched" but had great visual effects.... hence the picture of her and I is almost 10 years old... we look younger and thinner.... I am thankful for that! Thanks Tam for being the best sister a girl could ever ask for!!

1 comment:

Star 6 said...

Thanks for a wonderful five days and even more thanks in posting me looking ten years younger....you are so kind!!!!