Friday, June 19, 2009

Peonies.....

I think "Peonies" are one of my new favorite flowers... We've had so much RAIN... and these gorgeous things were just bending over, practically laying on the grass. I was forced to rescue them and put them in a lovely vase on my kitchen table... and ohhhhhh they smell so good! Spring has sprung! Our garden is so confused. I'm not sure, but I think our sprinklers have been off for three weeks now, and we haven't had to give a drop of water to anything. The seeds have all popped out of the ground, but I think they are asking with their little baby voices, "What do we do now?" Too much water and not enough warm sunshine... I'm going to keep thinking positive because I want that fresh hot buttered "Corn on the Cob" this August!

2 comments:

jamie t. said...

Those are beautiful! I wish that I had some for my house. I love fresh flowers. Can't wait to see you and Alain soon!

Michelle and Judson said...

so big and pretty and ooo... so full and lucious