Monday, December 8, 2008

My Hunka Lunka's birthday!

Alain turns 48 on December 9th! He likes to tease me and say that I am in my 50's and he is still in his 40's! That's OK... Well I would like to list 48 reasons why I love him, but I will just write 4 to 8! 1. He is so thoughtful... to me, to his mother, to everyone he comes in contact with. He is a "good" man! 2. He treats me like a queen and spoils me to death. 3. He loves his children and wants an eternal family. 4. He can fix anything. 5. Did I say he can fix ANYTHING? 6. He is the hardest worker I know (and a perfectionist!) 7. He truly wants to strive to be like the Savior. 8. He still looks like he is 28 and I adore everything about him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAIN

5 comments:

Camille said...

Hi Donna!! I am so glad you found my blog!! Happy Birthday to Alan!! It is so fun to see how you guys are doing!! Wishing you all a very, Merry Christmas!!!

jamie t. said...

Happy birthday Alain! I wish we could be there to help you celebrate but we'll be there soon enough for Christmas! I agree with all those things that mom said! We love you and miss you so much!

jamie t. said...

Dear Papa,
We hope you have a great birthday! We miss you and can't wait to give you big hugs soon. Will you play in the snow with us, and read us books while we snuggle on the couch? Love you,

Anna and Brooklyn

Michelle and Judson said...

yea mom, he is great isn't he!

Gina woodhouse said...

Happy Birthday, Alain! What a blessing he is to you, Donna, and a great guy! Enjoy grandparenthood. We love you both!