New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam... where the deer and the antelope play....
Last weekend, Michelle and I drove to Thayne, Wyoming to my sister Tam and her husband Neil's home/ranch! It was a getaway for the girls... My nieces (Michelle's cousins) were there with their little sons. Mikan's little one is Ben, and Keri's son is Jett. Mikan's daughter Katie (age 8) was also there getting an earful of all of our "gabbing!" We tied a couple of baby crib quilts that Michelle and I picked up from the "Humanitarian Center" in Rexburg. Michelle got a tour of the ranch and we ate lots of yummy food & treats. My sister & her family are always so fun to be around. Thanks a million!! P.S. My sister is the gorgeous one in the purple sweat top!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment