July has been a very busy month so far. I had a really nice birthday. Wish we could go backwards instead of forward! Thank you all for all of your thoughtfulness!
Judson graduated from BYU-Idaho last Friday. We went to dinner with his family and then to the ceremony. Congratulations Judson!
We enjoyed having Aaron, Jamie, Anna & Brooklyn come and visit. We also enjoyed seeing more of Judson and Michelle while the Tonks were here. As we waited for the rodeo to start ( waited...because I insisted we be there an hour early), we enjoyed watching the riders come in on their horses carrying the most beautiful American Flags. As the audience stood up, I glanced over at my family and everyone of them stood there with there hand over there hearts. I don't know... it just says a lot these days I think. I do love America. Since I was a little girl, I loved singing and hearing all the patriotic songs. It was a fun night.
Jamie and I were driving somewhere and we happened to drive past the Rexburg Temple. Anna said in the most serious questioning voice, "Mommy, when can I go inside someday?" My heart melted at her question. "I love to see the temple...I'll go inside someday." She's sung that song a hundred plus times and she really wanted to know when "someday" was going to be!
Anna & Brooklyn with Rexburg Temple in backgroung!

Madison County Rodeo!

Getting ready for some rodeo & roping!

Rexburg, Idaho 4th of July Parade!

4th of July Parade Gang!

Everybody loves a parade!!

Papa helping Anna & Brooklyn get parade candy!

The "girls" on the scooters!

Brooklyn... Our little "sparkler" girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment