New Blog... Our Home on the River!
-
It has been a year since I posted. I've started a new blog about some new
things in my life. If you wish to visit, it is
www.forsbergriverhouse.blogspot....
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Grandkids & the color "green!"
On March 19th, I flew into San Diego and was picked up by Amanda's mom, Toni and I couldn't believe my eyes... the color "green" stood out like a sore thumb! I couldn't get over saying, "Wow, the color green, I haven't seen anything but white, gray and dirty black forever." The lawns and the flowers and the warm, blue sky were almost hypnotizing. Alain flew in the next week and we had a blast getting re-acquainted with
Jason (whom we had only seen once before at Brandon & Megan's reception), and Isaiah and Joshua. Amanda was more than nice to put up with me for ten days and the Fairbanks (Steve and Toni) are some of the nicest people we know. They opened up their home to us and made us feel like part of the family. Brandon and Amanda's paperwork didn't go through for them to start moving into their new home, so we remained "useless" until our time to leave. We feel so blessed to be able to see our family whenever opportunity or circumstances allow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment