Sunday, May 6, 2007

Smiling on the Outside

Happy Monday! It is late Sunday night, but I was bound and determined to keep our goal of writing each week. So... I'm smiling on the outside... but that wasn't the case earlier today. I almost gave up, but decided to just create a new blog. Alain has been such an example of patience with this crazy computer! His turn to write next Sunday! Hope you all are doing well. "The Parents" really do love you all so much. Each one of you are in our prayers everyday! Alain & his parents are traveling to Orem tomorrow to pick up a new "pre amp." He is very excited and thinks it is Christmas. We haven't heard from his new job, possible later this week. I have four more weeks of school and I can't wait to not wake up at 5:30/6:00am! Johnny has been in finals, Angela holding down the fort. Aaron will be finishing up his Masters Degree in Accounting and moving with Jamie & girls (of course) to Boise in June! Aubrey just had a break after finishing winter semester, but will be at it again for the summer. You go girl! She saw Jeb for a while and was able to talk to him. He is always in our thoughts. Brandon & Megan are looking for a home to buy. Good luck! Adam will be entering the Army starting the end of June...first of July. Brandon & Amanda are still waiting to hear from Homeland Security and itching to get out of the "cow house." Michelle is waitressing and making pretty good tips. She is currently dating a very nice young man...Judson! I was able to attend the Idaho Falls Temple two times last week. On Tuesday Dad & I went, and early Saturday I went with the Young Women's Presidency. I'm always amazed at the feeling that I get when I am there, that Heavenly Father does knows ME! As just one person out of the billions, he knows me and has blessed me beyond belief. I read this thought about the different covenants that we make, (not just in the temple, but at baptism too) ! "Giving careful attention to covenant making is critical to our eternal salvation. Covenants are agreements we make in which we commit our hearts, minds, and behavior to keeping the commandments defined by the Lord. (Now this is the good part.....) As we are faithful in keeping our agreements, He PROMISES, to bless us, ultimately, with all he has!" May our family dedicate more of our hearts, minds & behavior this week to him who has given us so much! Please... make it a great week! (Don't hold your breath, but we'll put some more pictures of the house & yard!) Yipee!

No comments: